The Zoom video platform allows participants to interact with Louise, Jaene (her project manager / 'Ed McMahon') and other participants on a live call. Prior to the first session, please check out the Zoom Support Page.
Please join your Zoom sessions no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the live call, as this allows us time to prepare for your best IAP experience. The message "this meeting has been locked by host” may display prior to this 10 minute time frame.
Once connected to the session, you can use the 'chat' box and receive assistance, and Jaene will do her best to help.
We recommend the following practices for the best Zoom experience:
- Use a comfortable headset during the call.
- Quit any programs not needed during the call to free up space on your computer.
- Remove or turn off sound generating devices (landline telephones, cell phones, fans, etc.).
- Check your lighting so that your face is visible and not shaded or backlit if you’re on the Zoom Meeting Platform.
Please keep your Zoom software updated, by selecting the "Check for Updates" option in the application on your computer. Mobile devices can be updated through the App Store.
For anyone wishing to join Zoom sessions using an iPad or iPhone:
Download the Zoom app onto your device. Then use either method (online or app) to join a session.
Join via the Zoom App:
- Open the Zoom app.
- Tap the Join a Meeting button, and enter the meeting ID# (listed in you confirmation/info email).
- Tap the Join button.