Intuition Advancement Series: Background
The IAS is an evolutionary offshoot of the Illuminations Apprentice Program. In six weekly online sessions, Louise will lead you on an intuition expedition to discover surprising new territory.
Louise has developed and honed highly successful exercises geared to increase the accuracy and relevancy of your intuitive 'hits.' The IAS is perfectly suited to anyone looking to develop his or her intuition and gain some exposure to concepts covered more extensively in the Apprenticeship Program.
Louise enjoys sharing valuable insights gained from her work as an intuitive spiritual counselor for over thirty years. She keeps it simple and teaches practical tools to help you expand your intuitive muscle and explore this new awareness.
Date: NEW in 2020! Louise will be conducting the IAS series through Seattle's East West (online) Bookshop!
Time: Start date will be in late June or early July, day & time to be detemined.(Time Zone Calculator)
Series Duration: 6 consecutive evening sessions.
Min/Max # of participants: to be determined for each individual group. (Max# 8 for the 2020 East West Bookshop collaboration).
Previously the IAS applicant has been required to have had a private consultation with Louise. (The '2-fer' consultation special applied upon request). Instead, while collaborating with East West Bookshop, Louise will conduct brief 'mini' readings for participants in the first session with a focus on zooming in (!) on each one's personal, unique style of intuiting.
We'll be utilizing Zoom functionality, the popular video conferencing application used during these challenging times.
You're welcome to join — IF:
- You've been itching to stretch your intuitive muscle. You're the one whose hunches are always right on. You want to corral those abilities and learn to access them, more on-demand.
- Everyone says you think too much. You find your thoughts run away with you. You'd like to learn ways to center and shift from left-brained, concrete, linear thinking — to more right-brained, creative, intuitive perceiving.
- You've always felt quite separate from others because of your innate, intuitive gifts. Perhaps you've felt ostracized because you sometimes know certain things, or maybe you've even spooked yourself once or twice with your abilities. You seek a safe harbor where you can learn ways to tame and utilize them for the greater good.
- You desire to connect with like-minded, metaphysically-oriented souls who are here to make a difference, supporting each other while participating in this current acceleration and expansion of consciousness.
- You simply want to join in the fun and experiment with telepathy, remote viewing, 'time travel' — and more!
- You've been invited to become an apprentice in the past, but have been unable to make the commitment.
Below you'll find descriptions of some of the exercises Louise will be guiding you through in the Series, as well as some interesting reading on relevant topics: